Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kambi Ramen House

Nothing cures a hangover or a cold quite like a hot bowl of ramen. And well, face it - it's just delicious to eat anytime (even if you feel fine!) I am a creature of habit and I always hit up Minka (on 5th between A and B) or Rai Rai Ken (10th between 1st and 2nd), but this time we decided to travel up to 14th St and try a new spot...at least what we thought was new. I am pretty sure the owners of Minca own Kambi House too - their menus are identical!

Since I wasn't a stranger to the menu, I ordered my Minca usual to see how they compared. I got the vegetable tanmen with chicken. It was pretty much the same. Actually it was the same. Not that there's anything wrong with that - it tasted delicious! But next time I will just go to the spot closer to my apt.

No comments: