Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pret

So, I used to eat at Pret all the time and I've tried to not go as much (to save money). But I found myself back in there today at lunch time and I realized why I heart them so. Their food is super tasty and super quick. Today, for example, I picked up this awesome soup: Butternut Squash with Apple. It sounds like it would be overly sweet, but it surprisingly wasn't. It was actually really good - super creamy like a good butternut squash soup would be with little bits of pureed apple and I believe onion too. If you find yourself in the city looking for a quick lunch bite, don't be afraid to head in to Pret. In my opinion they are way better than Au Bon Pain. Also, their pesto mozzarella and tomato toastie is divine. So is the ham, cheese and cornichons toastie. Try those too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, remember Three Len Chil from Hale and Hearty? Yum.