Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Guacamole - Curtis Style

That's my little tortilla chip drowning in a huge bowl of my sous chef's guacamole. Man, is it good. Want to know how to make it? It's pretty traditional with only 2 secret ingredients that I shall now expose to you:

You need:
2 Avocados, pitted and smashed
1 small red onion finely diced
1 plum tomato finely diced
1 jalepano, deseeded and finely diced
1/4 c cilantro, say it with me - finely diced
1 tbsp brown sugar (secret!)
1 tbsp hot chili oil (secret!)
Tortilla chips (any kind)

You do:
Do a sweet mashup of all the ingredients (I mean, except the chips). Let it chill for about 30 minutes before serving if you can. It tastes better that way IMO.

3 comments:

Curtis D Williams said...

I'm the best : )

Adrienne said...

And so modest! :)

TND said...

what? no garlic? blasphemy!

hot chili pepper oil sounds rad though.