Monday, March 26, 2012

Finest Deli in the East Village

Well, not really. They just happened to be named that. I'm talking about the Deli on B and 4th. Guess what they have? A juice bar. Crazy, right? Well, not really. I'm finding tons of places in my 'hood that make fresh made juice. Holla! This red beauty is carrot, beet and apple. I hate beets (they taste like dirt to me), but I don't mind beet juice. Question is - should I just invest in a juicer? Does anyone own one? Which one should I get? Oh - I have NO space so one that is tiny would be prefered.

2 comments:

TND said...

dre, have you seen that doc, Fat Sick And Nearly Dead? http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com

It's crazy...anyway, after I watched it I was intent on buying a juicer, but yeah, they take up some room.

The juicer the dude uses in the movie is rad, and so is the Omega series (8005 or 8006)

Check out a video review/description here..
http://youtu.be/_r437hboI_U

Adrienne said...

Terence! I have NOT seen that movie yet but I did watch the trailor and now I'm intrigued. I love stories like that. The Omega juicer I found on Amazon was commercial series. I think that's too big. :( Maybe when I move to Queens I can get one!