Saturday, April 28, 2012

16 Handles

After a fantastic meal with friends and after I couldn't possibly consider eating one more bite, we made our way to 16 Handles. I have never been to this place before so as we were walking there I was getting the low down of how this place works. First, you pick your flavor of frozen yogurt. You can pick more than one - they have 16 flavors (hence, the 16 handles bit). So, what does a gal who ISN'T hungry select? Two flavors: birthday cake and red velvet cake fro yo. Hey, it's non-fat. It's okay. Well...then you hit up the toppings bar. The toppings bar is straight up insane. They have fruit balls that resemble caviar (which I didn't take but nice molecular gastronomy!) and they have yogurt chips (the only other seemingly healthy thing). The rest? Cheesecake bites, brownie bites, chocolate chip cookie dough bites, "liquid" Nestle Crunch (stupid good) and these things that I forget - I want to say they were called clodhoppers? (Vanilla coated crunchy things). The toppings made every bite different. So delicious. I shoved mine in the freezer after we made our way back to the apt but I totally finished it a few hours later. Amaze.

1 comment:

Doug L said...

Amazing yogurt and the toppings are to die for! This company is going to get bigger and bigger!