Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ben's Chili Bowl

I was in DC this past weekend running the Marine Corp Marathon. On the way back to NYC we had to make one stop - to Ben's Chili Bowl. Curtis has been DYING to go here forever. We sat at the table in front of the table that Obama sat in. :)

We split 2 chili dogs (one each) with a side of chili cheese fries (which we hardly made a dent in). Justin ordered the famous "Half Smoke" (made famous by Bill Cosby). It was really good. We should've ordered that instead. Oh well - we can just order one online and have it delivered! Yes, they do that!

4 comments:

EscobaRachel said...

looks delish! how did your marathon go??! was it your first?

Adrienne said...

Thanks Rachel! It was yuumy! The marathon went great! I finished it! (Which was all I wanted since it was my first). :)

EscobaRachel said...

That is amazing Adrienne! I am super proud of you!!! I am going to run a 5k in March and am kinda scared! I can't even imagine doing a marathon! You are awesome!

Adrienne said...

You will rock it Rachel! I'm sure of it! Good luck (not that you'll need it)! :) And...thank you! It was a crazy day and I'm so glad it's over! I'm ready to do kickboxing and fun aerobics now though...running took over my life!!!