Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yasmin's Pizza Party

 Our wonderful friends, Ben and Yasmin, had us over for dinner the other night. These snacks greeted us when we arrived. Also, Yasmin made homemade pizza for us. Actually, she made homemade pizzaS! Four of them! All were delicious...

 This was tomato and basil - a classic. The crust was perfect. I need to get a pizza stone. That sucker takes all the moisture out of the dough and it makes it perfectly crispy and crunchy on the outside without burning it. The inside it soft and chewy...it really makes a difference!

 This was one with pepperoni. Mmm...

 This guy had spicy salami on it...

Admittedly, I didn't eat this one because I simply was too full. It was another spicy salami but with arugula on top. I love fresh arugula on a pizza! So - bottom line - need to get a pizza stone. If anyone wants to buy me a present - hahaha.

No comments: