Sunday, July 15, 2012

Annie's Organic Shitake Sesame Dressing

A friend of mine was raving about this particular salad dressing the other day so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I must begin with the fact that I have never been a fan of mushrooms; however, I was also not a fan of olives and now I love them. I think my taste is changing. I've had mushrooms (aka fungus) in a few things recently and didn't mind them. I think they just need to be cooked properly or seasoned properly too. So anyhoo - I decided to get this dressing and boy am I glad. It's amazing. If you aren't a fan of the fungus, you need to try this. It will change your mind! I prepared mine on a chicken salad. Here's how to make it:

3 oz grilled chicken breast, chopped
handful cherry tomatoes, halved
2 cups fresh baby spinach, rinsed
1/4 c walnuts
2 tbsp chopped shallots
2 tbsp Annie's Organic Shitake Sesame dressing

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl making sure to coat everything well with dressing and serve!

No comments: