Monday, July 2, 2012

Chelsea Market

After 8 years of living in NYC, I finally made my way into the Chelsea Market the other day. At first, I was a little underwhelmed. "Cool, there's an Aeropostale in here. Oh and a Pret," I thought to myself. I felt like I was just in a glorified (and crowded) mall. Then, I found this store called Buonitalia and I was in heaven. I scored many goodies for an afternoon picnic that I was having the next day plus some special items to keep around the house, like the sea salt with truffles pictured above and the white truffle asparagus spread. It was a little pricey but I've already used it and I'm already a fan. Iwould recommend this place for lunch if you work in the area and I would recommend Buonitalia if you love authentic  Italian snacks (like meats and cheeses and pasta and candy).

No comments: