Friday, June 8, 2012

Hotel Tortuga

I had an impromptu date night with my sous chef last night. We went to the movies and on the way home,   we went and had dinner at Hotel Tortuga (on 14th St near 2nd Ave). I swear I've walked passed this place a million times, but I've never stopped in. I think if I was vegetarian I would eat here more often because their menu caters to them. However, they have both and I got chicken. This was a burrito bowl. The cheesy beans had rice under there too - it was really heavy and they didn't skimp on chicken either. It was a lot of food and reasonably priced. (No wonder there were so many NYU students in there). The place doesn't have AC, so I wouldn't recommend dining in unless it's a cooler evening.

3 comments:

Curtis D Williams said...

I am a sous chef?

Adrienne said...

Yup.

Online Hotel Booking said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?