Monday, August 3, 2009

Dinner at my house...

I had friends over on Sunday night for dinner. It was a random planning that kind of just happened, but it was fun- as always...my friends rule! We grilled out some chicken breasts and some Boca burgers (for our vegetarian eaters) and had yummy salad and corn on the cob - Cajun style. These were my pre-dinner hor devours. I also made mini pastries (not shown) filled with feta and topped with caramelized onion. (Well, I baked them but Trader Joes made them.)

Kurt, Terence and Curt. Watching Ghostbusters and drinking Pinot.

Brandi and I.

Drinking Pinot on the couch. Happy! :)

Got these two bottles from this place on 8th St between Ave B and Ave C called Brix. Super nice lady named Beatrice runs the shop and they do wine tastings every Friday. I may be back! :)

No comments: