Saturday, December 1, 2012

Slutty Brownies

I have seen this recipe floating around lately and decided to make them tonight. I wanted to use my Star Wars cake pan so I layered my ingredients backwards. It didn't work out. BUT - they still tasted good!

What you'll need:
1 Package of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 Package of Fudge Brownie Mix
1 Package of Oreos
2 Eggs
Vegetable Oil
1 Stick of Butter


MAKE IT:

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees after gathering your ingredients. Spray and/or line a baking dish. I used a square 9" pan. Follow the instructions on your cookie mix. Add all your ingredients in a bowl and mix like crazy until you get delicious cookie dough consistency. (Taste if you must.) Scoop your cookie dough into the pan and then use your hands and get messy while you spread it evenly across the bottom of the pan. Bust open your package of Oreos and cover your cookie dough layer with them. Follow the instructions on your brownie mix. Again, add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix like crazy until the batter is nice and smooth. Pour brownie batter over your Oreo and cookie dough layers. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes to reach wonderful slutty brownie perfection!

2 comments:

Crystal W. said...

I made this a while back. Worth every single calorie.

Adrienne said...

They sure are! Love you! xoxox