Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gino's

With my gas still not being connected, I've had to order out A LOT. It sucks because I feel so unhealthy not being able to cook something myself and not to mention, this is getting expensive! We moved into our new apt two weeks ago and because of Hurricane Sandy, they cancelled my appointment to get the gas turned on. I know I have really nothing to complain about here since so many are doing without way more than just gas. But - still. It's annoying. Anyways - we ordered pizza and a salad from Gino's the other night. (Woodside) The kid that delivered it to us did a bang up job. Literally. Half the pizza was stuck to the roof of the box. Oy! The pizza was okay. Nothing bad, but nothing amazing either. Typical NY style pizza. The salad was underwhelming. I probably won't order from here again unless I'm just grabbing a quick slice on the go.

No comments: