Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baba Ganoush

So, I didn't have baba ganoush (which is a spread made primarily from eggplant and tahini) but I did order lunch from them the other day at work. Verdict? Well, at the time - I thought it was pretty good. Although they were 20 minutes late delivering my lunch. How rude! The rice with almonds was tasty and the hummus was tasty. The salad was a throw away and the dressing was gross. The chicken was okay but looked like everyone else's and they ordered different chicken dishes. The kicker for me was the garlic sauce. Holy hell. I felt like a dragon breathing garlic on everyone the rest of the day - it was awful! I either ate too much of it or they made it too strong. (Probably the first part). Would I order from them again? Maybe for the hummus...

No comments: