Thursday, August 16, 2012

Chesapeake Bay Style Shrimp

Made this awhile ago and just now getting around to posting about it. I thought I would be entertaining last weekend and our company cancelled, so I made these yummy guys and got to eat them all. I was in a shrimp coma afterwards.

Ingredients:
BIG shrimp. Nothing smaller than 31/35 (31 to 35 shrimp to a pound) I used 21/25 cause I couldn't find what I wanted: U/10s!!
1/2 stick Butter
2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning (or more if you want it - I used LOTS!)
Parsley

Make it:
I bought my shrimp frozen (cleaned with tail on) and let it defrost. Then I melted my butter and added the Old Bay. Tossed in shrimp. Coated everything well. Sprinkled with parsley. I ate mine immediately but you could chill these bad boys and eat them later too. Mmm...I love me some Old Bay. Reminds me of home!

No comments: