Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ken and Cook

I met a friend here for brunch the other day. My verdict? Not a fan. I wanted the burger and was told they had sold out. Seriously? They only have like 5 or 6 things on the savory menu. If you 86 one, you need to replace it with a special. I don't even work in a restaurant and even I know that! So I got the eggs benedict instead. The eggs benedict was not that great. The hollandaise was off to me and the salad wasn't even dressed. Everything lacked seasoning. The atmosphere was what I like to call "shit show". It was mad crowded due to their "boozy brunch" special for $30. The mimosas are a good size so having more than 2 is kind of a bit much. So expect it to be loud and expect no service and tons of people hovering over your table because they're waiting for one.

No comments: