Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Breslin - Best Burger in the history of my life

We went to The Breslin for brunch. Crystal and I split this above average Caesar salad. It had whole anchovies croutons, great dressing and fried something...parsley??? I thought it was seaweed! Very yummy!

Fried Peanut Butter and Banana sammy. Very yummy. Very filling. I only took one bite. My fatty husband ordered the meal as his appetizer. He's joining WW real soon, ya'll....

Hands down - best burger I EVER ate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lamb burger with with onion and feta and thrice cooked "chips" with cumin mayo. Holy hell. I ate half of this baby and I wished I had the whole thing! SOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo good! I couldn't stop eating it! It was juicy and tangy and salty and meaty and the bomb. Please - go try it. You need to know my new love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny re: your comment about your "fatty husband."

Adrienne said...

haha. Who said this? If you know him you'd know that he is naturally lean despite his horrible eating habits. It makes me sick.