Saturday, March 19, 2011

Better For You Benedict

Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats = 100 calories. I toasted mine. The ham disks are 50 calories for 2 slices - what, what?! I got mine crispy in the frying pan with just cooking spray. Two poached eggs = 180 calories. The hollandaise was a mix (I know - I cheated) but I made it with skim milk and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light. It was thick and heavy like a gravy not lemony and frothy like a fresh hollandaise would be. Oh well. It was devoured in less than 10 minutes. :)

3 comments:

EscobaRachel said...

OH. EM. GEE. that looks AMAZING. seriously i want to eat my computer now.

Adrienne said...

:) It was super quick to make too!

EscobaRachel said...

i feel like such a freak but i had a dream about this meal last night. hahaha. i guess i need to buy all the stuff and make it! i love me some bennys!