Sunday, February 14, 2010

Unassuming spot on 9th St and Ave A = AMAZING!

Curtis wants me to rename my blog, "I like food, it tastes good!" As much as I like The Descendants, I can not rename my year old creation. However, I do acknowledge that my writing is purely food focused. And I do agree. I like food and yes, it does taste good. Especially if you eat at Itzocan Cafe in NYC. This unassuming place is Michelin Rated as a yummy place to eat...which means, carry your parts here for a yummy meal STAT!

V day dinner. I had Pan roasted red salmon (amazing) with roasted asparagus on a polenta cake.

Curtis had pan roasted chicken stuffed with goat cheese and a rich mole sauce that would make you want to go find your momma and smack her in the face...

Fried goat cheese salad.

Fried goat cheese ravioli. (We didn't intend to order so many goat cheese related items - it just turned out that way I guess...)

This chocolate flour-less cake was like "chocolate butter" according to Curtis. The creme anglaise on the side made it even more heavenly.

Happy Valentines Day, honey!

No comments: