Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curry Potluck

I have some amazing and creative friends in NY and a group of them decided to have a potluck dinner this Sunday. There are about 25 people included (we are taking up the whole apt building) and all the food is inspired by India. When the email chains started circulating on what all the foodies were bringing, I saw lots of Indian dishes like: Daal, Coconut pineapple chicken curry, Pumpkin curry, saag paneer, channa masala, samosas, mango sticky rice and Indian themed ice creams. I decided to go a little off the beaten path and bring a Moroccan dish:

Moroccan Chicken Bastilla!

If you want to make it, this video below gives you step by step instructions:



I am buying the ingredients today and will be making my dish tomorrow. Photos to come soon!

No comments: