Monday, December 7, 2009

Time to hibernate...

Girls by the Xmas tree. SO cute!

Mark holding Lin's purple and pink flowers.

This looks like eggs, but it's not. It's a little rice cake called Puto and it has a spot of cheese.

Porl Guisado. Kinda my new favorite!

Chop Suey. Yum!

Pansit. Oh hells yeah! I love me some Pansit and it's been ages since I've had some good authentic style Pansit!

Dessert Number 5646512354897. Actually this cake was so good. It was coffee flavored and spongy. I could eat it like it was air.

I told Curtis he looked really sweet with the girls. They were drawing pictures together. He said, "Don't get any ideas". hahaha

Eating Palitow (a sticky rice cake - like a dessert).

Eating Buko Pandan. (Think of it as a sweet soup made with coconut meat that looks like noodles and two kinds of green jelly - one made with seaweed.) It was dessert #2.

Mark with his daughter.

Boys.

Out for the count.

No comments: