Sunday, July 17, 2011

Clinton Street Bakery

I've blogged about this place before here but it was October of last year when my cousin was here and coincidentally the last time I was there. Why so long ago? Because I have to wake up at 7 am during the week to get there when they open to avoid a 2 hour wait. This place is jam-packed by 8:30 am - every day!

If you know me you know that I HATE waking up early and I also HATE waking up and eating breakfast immediately. I'm also not a fan of drinking coffee and eating food at the same time (makes me feel gross). I like to wake up - have a cup of coffee - then eat breakfast 2 hours or so later. That's just me. That's how I roll. But not my husband. He has been craving their blueberry pancakes for months now and I finally agreed to go with him. (That's love, folks...)

If you ever make it to NYC, go try the blueberry pancakes. They won't disappoint. Oh and get the sugar cured bacon - it's like ham candy. Ridiculous! Just make sure to wake up early for it!

No comments: