Monday, September 20, 2010

The Assignment

So my cyber-friend Rachel has an amazing blog From the Fifth Foodie and another one called just From the Fifth. A few days ago she was assigned some "homework" from a fellow blogger to answer some questions. Always one to invite other people to do something fun and interesting, Rachel assigned me and a few others to answer some questions. So here it goes! P.S. expect HW at the end!


1. What is your favorite/worst/most embarrassing (take your pick) memory from high school?
Oh dear. What am I doing? Ok, ok, ok. I'm not going to waste this blog entry talking about the worst part of high school so...what is my favorite memory from high school? Hmm... I guess my favorite part of high school would be um...hanging out with Kim Hensley making home movies (and by home movies I do mean recording dance moves to Funkytown and other disco favorites) and making mixed tapes (with Weezer and Smashing Pumpkins) and talking about stupid high school boys (And let's be honest...they are ALL stupid) and thrifting and being crafty (we made cool gifts) and lady bug cakes and sneaking into clubs. Yeah...that's what I liked about it.

2. What is your favorite thing to do when you have "me time?"
This is easy. Watch bad TV, eat cheese and drink wine. NEXT....

3. What gets you through a crazy, stressful time/day?
Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! Ahem...watch bad TV, eat cheese and drink wine. NEXT....

4. What's your favorite indulgence?
Wow. I'm such a simple person. Can I answer with cheese and wine again? Does that count?

Ok, that was easy...now homework...

I assign this task to Robin: When Tomorrow Hits
The Icelanders: Much to do about Nothing
And Nic: Kite in a Cloudy Sky

Sorry there was no food here. I did make some banging broccoli for dinner tonight. I'll post about it soon! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that brings back memories. and I think that video of us is still somewhere at my mom's house.

Adrienne said...

Aww Kim! I had no idea you read my blog! How unexpected! Yes, you are one of my fonder memories from my teen years! Love ya girl! Hope all is well! :)