Sunday, April 18, 2010

My pizza is better than Domino's.

I cook a lot and sometimes it's the simplest things. (You have to learn how to get dinner ready sometimes in 20 minutes or less - not everything can be a recipe from Food and Wine, ya know?) So anyways - I bought some pizza dough already made - what the heck is it called again - Boboli, I think?) Anyways - it's the toppings that make it better: prosciutto and fresh chopped basil. So, so good. (Hint: chop the basil and add it after the pizza is done. If you put the greens on the sucker and then bake it, they'll get all wilted and gross.) Another good idea: arugula and Parmesan. Mmm....

3 comments:

EscobaRachel said...

Hey! This is Christina Shorter's sister, Rachel. She told me about your blog. Hi! :-) Anyways, this looks absolutely delish! Did you make your own sauce? If so, mind posting the recipe for it? I wanna try making this!! Thanks!

Adrienne said...

Hey doll face! You can make your own sauce. If you do, I suggest buying canned tomato sauce then dump a crap load of spices into it. (Garlic, basil, rosemary, oregano, salt, etc.) I cheated. I bought Prego Pizza sauce. I know, I know....

You need me to send me the link to your blog so I can follow it in my feed!

Adrienne said...

Duh. I clicked on your name and it took me right to it.

You can tell I don't get a lot of comments on my blog, can't you?