Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Butter Lane Cupcakes

Butter Lane is conveniently in my hood on 7th between Ave A and 1st St.

These cupcakes were featured on the Food Network series, "The Best Thing I Ever Ate". Alton Brown had the banana cupcake with french vanilla frosting, so that's what I had to have too. The guy at the shop suggested that I get one french vanilla and one french chocolate. Let me tell you...it's the icing that makes these cupcakes so yummy! I don't know how they do it - but the icing is the best dang stuff I ever had! (They even sell icing shots at the bakery! You know it must be good if they sell shots of this stuff!)

2 comments:

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Oh snapppppp I have a whole list of places to eat at because of that show, and that was definitely one of them. Cant wait to eat all that good grub, mamas gonna get FATTTT when she moves back hahaha