Sunday, October 25, 2009

Occasion? Just a night in from the rain.

This is kind of hard to see but my grandma sent me this cute book to record my favorite wines.

This is a close up of page one. You can record the vintage, who it was bottled by, where you bought it, the cost, the type, the appearance, the nose, taste, balance and the occasion served. I was going to save this book and only put "special occasion wine" in here but then I thought against that. I want to record my favorites as well.

This page lets you record any special notes and gives you a spot to put the label. Pretty cool, eh?

This is what we were drinking. I first discovered this wine at this little French wine store called Wine Therapy in Soho. (Close to my old hood). It's been a favorite ever since.

Dinner: French bread pizza with spicy chicken and light Ceasar salad.

No comments: