Monday, November 14, 2011

Skrimp Pasta

Ingredients:
2 c Pasta (linguine used here)
String beans (fresh) - about 2 good fistfuls (not sure how much that is)
1/4 c Cherry tomatoes
2 c cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
1/4 c EVOO (a lot - I know)
1 tbsp crushed garlic
1/4 c white wine
1 tsp parsley
salt, pepper to taste

Directions:
I boiled my string beans for 5 minutes then set aside. Then I started cooking the pasta. When pasta had a few minutes left I sauteed the garlic in EVOO in a frying pan and then added the beans. After 2 minutes of stirring the beans I added the shrimp. Stir it up - try to get that EVOO over everything. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook 2 more minutes. Kill heat. Drain pasta - do NOT rinse pasta under water! Drop it into frying pan. Mix it all. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve. Mmmm....so fresh and yummy.

1 comment:

EscobaRachel said...

i need to make this PRONTO! it has everything i love in it!!!