Friday, July 10, 2009

July 4th BBQ

Sorry this is like a week late. Work has been kicking my butt lately. All I want to do when I get home now is eat food, drink some wine and watch The Wire. Blogging has been on the back burner, until now that is. This is one of the several fireworks we set off from the roof of our apt building. Real safe, right? The fireworks were set off on the Hudson this year so we couldn't see them from the East Side. Stupid 400 year anniversary of Henry sailing off the Hudson..next year, we will reclaim the fireworks for the East Side!


Look at that beauty -- RED, WHITE and BLUE! This is the view of the Empire State Building from my roof top.

Back yard chow down time.

How many people can you fit in one backyard?

We had quite a few...notice I'm holding our electric bug zapper racket the whole time. ha ha
I wanted to kill the bugs!

Me and Zoe. :)

No comments: