Saturday, September 15, 2012

Antika

I went to visit a friend in the hospital the other day and we decided to break all the rules. We didn't leave the room during a shift change and we ordered in take out: pizza and salad. I was pleasantly surprised when the pizza arrived. It was amazing. The tomato sauce was delicious. The cheese was chewy, salty and wonderful. The basil was aromatic. I would totally order this pizza again.

We also ordered a Caesar Salad. We got a large so we could split it - it came large like banquet sized large. It was a lot. And it cost as much as the pizza! But the large slivers of parmesan were heavenly. If you're up in Harlem near Columbia (168th St), hit this joint up. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I've recently been looking for information approximately
this subject for a while and yours is the best I have found out till now.
But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the
source?

My weblog - ?Brazilian Hair Finds Parts In Hollywood,
http://guccioutletit2012.com/%ef%bb%bfbrazilian-hair-finds-parts-in-hollywood-the-place-that-you-can-find-beauty,