Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

My friends watching football on T Day.

The turkey fryer that we got we couldn't use because the propane tank didn't fit. Super annoying. We had to scramble and put the bird in the oven.

Tomato, watermelon and basil skewers.

The turkey was finally ready around 7 pm. 2 hours later than we anticipated on eating. Luckily, we had the appetizers and Eric's Butternut Squash soup with fried sage to tie us over until then.

I sliced and diced that bird.

Everyone stuffed in my apt and stuffing their faces. Everyone made such amazing food. The sweet potato casserole was outta control and the brusselsprout and cauliflower gratin was my fave! No wait - the mac and cheese was my fave. Ah! It was all sooo good!

Justine in a carb coma. Curtis likes this.

The whole group.

No comments: